MSNVO-2010 provides safe maneuvering based on time and coordinate data received from surrounding aircraft, ground surveillance data (TIS-B) and airborne coordinate and time sensors (GNSS, etc).
MSNVO-2010 system provides:
- reception and processing of АDS-В data onboard the aircraft based on extended squitter of secondary surveillance radar mode S (1090ES technology);
- reception and processing of ADS-R data onboard the aircraft based on 1090ES technology;
- reception and processing of TIS-B ground-based service data onboard the aircraft based on 1090ES technology;
- target tracks keeping;
- detection of conflict situations;
- interaction with onboard analog and digital sensors and systems without additional interface units.
MSNVO-2010 provides the following onboard surveillance functions (ASA):
- improved visual surveillance (EVAcq/AIRB);
- collision detection (CD).
MSNVO-2010 system operating with SO-2010 transponder supports all АDS-В functions (АDS-В Out and АDS-В In).
By Customer request, it’s possible to add the following additional functions:
- improved altitude surveillance during approaches (VSA);
- ground surveillance in terminal area (SURF, SURF IA);
- separation control from pilot's cockpit (FIM);
- separation control from pilot's cockpit (ITP).
MSNVO-2010 system meets the requirements of the following documents: ICAO Vol.4 Annex 10, ICAO DOC 9994, RTCA DO-260B, RTCA DO-317A, КТ-178В, КТ-254.
|Power consumption||8 W maximum|
|Power supply||27 V|
|ADS-B equipment class according to TSO-C166b||
A1S-Receive only (one antenna) or
A2-Receive only (two antennas)
|ASA equipment class according to TSO-C195||C1 (ASSAP)|
minus 85 dBm minimum
typical – minus 90 dBm
|Antenna system||One antenna for A1S class or two antennas for A2 class (upper and lower)|
|Weight||1.0 kg maximum|