SPSV (TCAS/ACAS II)
SPSV is integrated solution for surveillance based on IMA technologies.
SPSV is designed and suitable for:
- crew awareness of air and ground traffic using TCAS/ACAS II;
- ATC secondary radars support;
- TCAS/ACAS support;
- providing ground ATC and surrounding aircrafts with position information using ADS-B Out technology.
SPSV provides the following onboard functions:
- Airborne collision avoidance (TCAS II);
- Airborne transponder operating in modes А/C/S;
- Automatic dependent surveillance – broadcast ADS-B.
SPSV collects data from GNSS, FMS, SINS, Air Data computer systems.
SPSV provides the following information at airborne display:
- surrounding traffic;
- ТА service;
- RA recommendations.
SPSV meets the requirements of the following documents: ICAO Application 10 Vol. IV, DO-185B, DO-260B, КТ-113-01, КТ-160D, КТ-178В, КТ-254.
|Transmitting and receiving of information is accomplished by a digital interface in compliance with ARINC-429 и ARINC-664 standards.|
According to КТ-113-01
Equipment class in accordance to ICAO - 2es
|TCAS II function||In compliance with DO-185B standard (ver.7.1)|
|АЗН-В Out function||In compliance with ICAO and DO-260B - А3|
||27 V, 75 W maximum|
|Control board||115V/400 Hz or 27V continuous current, 10 W maximum|
|Pocessor element||2K (4 MCU)|
|Control board||146 х 67 х 127 mm|
|Pocessor element||6.6 kg maximum|
|1.5 kg maximum|
Recommended lower antenna
(omnidirectional antenna, not a part of the equipment )
|0.4 kg maximum|
|Control board||0.5 kg maximum|